[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 and device-mapper

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Fri Aug 18 09:51:05 PDT 2006

Definitely increase the hb timeout (O2CB_HEARTBEAT_THRESHOLD).
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/dist/documentation/ocfs2_faq.html#HEARTBEAT

That's for starters. To figure out why it dies, I will need to see the
oops dump. But
my hunch is that it is hb related and that upping the default timeout
will solve that.

The second issue is puzzling. I'll try to investigate that today.