[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 <-> 10G (10.2.01) Clusterware

John Minson jminson at scires.com
Fri Sep 23 08:52:34 CDT 2005

the file create worked fine .
I'm confused about '/etc/oracle/ocr.loc' . This is a cold install . There are no oracle files on the system .

>>> "Marcos E. Matsunaga" <Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com> 9/23/2005 9:46:13 AM >>>
Can you check if you have the file /etc/oracle/ocr.loc? If so, check if
the parameter ocrconfig_loc points to the correct mountpoint.

Did you test the file creation on the mountpoint of /dev/sdb1?

Regards,

Marcos Eduardo Matsunaga

Oracle
Corporate Architecture - Linux

5955 TG Lee Blvd Email     :  Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com
Orlando, FL 32822 Phone  :  (407)458-1710
Fax                                 :  (407)851-9093

A crisis is when you can't say "Let's forget the whole thing."
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own
and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.