[Ocfs2-users] FC3

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Wed Jan 12 12:11:14 CST 2005

<<<<<
Then everything is fine.  My Oracle has been running for half a day now, seems OK.  But I admit I will not be brave enough to try this on my production database unless someone in Oracle, like you, tell me it is OK.  Is this a FC3 issue or ocfs2 issue?  What do you think?

Production? I hope you realize that this is beta code. As far as the
culprit goes,
the issue is with the build env. The assumption is that the headers in
/usr/include/linux
is the same as /usr/src/linux-2.6 (which you use to build the module).
One way to resolve
this issue is to make a link.

<<<
MODULE=/lib/modules/2.6.9-1.667/kernel/fs/ocfs2.ko

This would be an issue with our scripts. In 2.6, we have to use
the .ko and not .o. We'll fix this is before prod.