[Ocfs2-tools-devel] debufs.ocfs2: issue cat command against some of the system files cause core dump

Tao Ma tao.ma at oracle.com
Tue Mar 17 02:00:15 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff,
	thanks for the info. but I think maybe we need to eliminate all the
scenario. At least dump also have the same bug.

debugfs: dump //global_bitmap /tmp/1
debugfs.ocfs2: extend_file.c:211: ocfs2_new_path: Assertion
`root_el->l_tree_depth < 5' failed.

rdump should have the same problem.

So maybe you need to add the check in dump_file to prevent all these.

Regards,
Tao