[Ocfs2-tools-devel] Patch for journal truncate of ocfs2-tools.

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Mon May 14 10:54:42 PDT 2007

chain_cpg is not a "corruption" per se eventhough fsck
treats and fixes it as one. That mkfs sets cpg to < max
possible when the device fits in one cluster group is not
ideal but not incorrect either.

Is running fsck -fy the first time round not possible? It
will take care of this problem.

Marcos, what was the size of the volume and the parameters
passed to mkfs. I want to be sure that the problem you
encountered is the same that Tao is referring to.