[Ocfs2-tools-devel] Patch for journal truncate of ocfs2-tools.

tao.ma tao.ma at oracle.com
Wed May 9 17:36:15 PDT 2007

Marcos,
    Please note that the patch of tunefs-test may not succeed in current
version of tunefs.ocfs2.
You may need to patch the source code and build it by yourself. ;)
The patch can be found in this thread(Please use the patch I sent on
April 27, not April 25).
Or you may find it in the archive.
http://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/ocfs2-tools-devel/2007-April/000145.html