[Ocfs2-tools-devel] The new patch of fswreck after discussion with Joel

tao.ma tao.ma at oracle.com
Tue Aug 29 23:30:19 PDT 2006

Hi all,
    After some helpful discussion with Joel, I removed the flag I add in
libocfs2. In order to create a file with deeper tree, now I use a
different method. Allocating a series of clusters and then insert them
to extent list reversely(add a new function
ocfs2_extend_allocation_specific), so the extent tree will be created
quickly. The function is in the tool fswreck, and no other modules will
be affected.
    Attachment is the new patch.
    Thank Joel for your helpful suggestion.

--
* **     Tao Ma
*     Member of Techincal Staff *

Oracle Asia Development Center
Emerging Technology & Solution Development
*
Tel:        +86 10 8278 6026