[Ocfs2-tools-devel] Re: ocfs2-tools for Debian/Ubuntu

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Thu Jun 30 16:25:06 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 04:42:14PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> I would be glad if you could also review the copyright file, because when
> i started the packaging was slightly different from your and an acknoledge
> from you would be nice.

	You should remove my name from the copyright file (I just did it
here) so that it reads:

Copyright (C) 2004,2005 Oracle, All Rights Reserved.

	Nothing else jumps out right now.

Joel

--

"Conservative, n.  A statesman who is enamoured of existing evils,
 as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them

Joel Becker
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com