[Ocfs2-tools-devel] Re: ocfs2-tools for Debian/Ubuntu

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto fabbione at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 29 09:42:14 CDT 2005

Hi Joel,

Joel Becker wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 11:26:07PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
>
>>- - the 2 {ocfs2console,ocfs2-tools}.copyright files are identincal. You can just
>>  rename one of them copyright and remove the other. The file will be installed

I started merging your debian/ with mine and uploading to Ubuntu. You can get the
packages from here (or mirrors):

http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/o/ocfs2-tools/

Changelog:

ocfs2-tools (0.99.12-0ubuntu1) breezy; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.

  * Syncronize some bits with debian/ shipped from upstream:
    - Merge copyright/rules/control files.
    - Drop debian/ocfs2_hb_ctl.8.
    - Stop using /etc/ocfs2/o2cb in favour of /etc/default/o2cb.

  NOTE: debian/ dir has been stripped from upstream release tarball.

 -- Fabio M. Di Nitto <fabbione at ubuntu.com>  Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:12:54 +0200

I would be glad if you could also review the copyright file, because when
i started the packaging was slightly different from your and an acknoledge
from you would be nice.

Of course I welcome any comment.

Cheers,
Fabio