[Ocfs2-tools-devel] Re: ocfs2-tools for Debian/Ubuntu

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto fabbione at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 11 05:41:12 CDT 2005

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> Joel Becker wrote:
>
>>On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 04:42:14PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
>>

>>>I would be glad if you could also review the copyright file, because when
>>>i started the packaging was slightly different from your and an acknoledge
>>
>>>from you would be nice.
>>

>>	You should remove my name from the copyright file (I just did it
>>here) so that it reads:
>>
>>Copyright (C) 2004,2005 Oracle, All Rights Reserved.
>>
>>	Nothing else jumps out right now.
>>
>>Joel
>>

> Hi Joel,
>        ok copyright file updated, it will hit the archive sometime soon.

I uploaded the new ocfs2-tools packages and you can get them here:

http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/o/ocfs2-tools/

Here is the changelog entry:

ocfs2-tools (0.99.15-0ubuntu2) breezy; urgency=low

  * Remove debug entry in debian/ocfs2-tools.postinst.

 -- Fabio M. Di Nitto <fabbione at ubuntu.com>  Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:55:12 +0200

ocfs2-tools (0.99.15-0ubuntu1) breezy; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.

  * Update copyright file per discussion with Joel Becker on ocfs2-tools
    mailing list.

  * Update dh_installinit call to not restart the cluster on updates
    and to start ocfs2 very early in the boot process.

  * Update debian/rules clean target to remove vendor/common/ocfs2-tools.spec.

  * Use debconf infrastructure to prompt config questions:
    - Add debian/ocfs2-tools.templates po/*
    - Add debian/ocfs2-tools.config, debian/ocfs2-tools.postinst and
      debian/ocfs2-tools.postrm to manage /etc/defaults/o2cb.
    - Stop shipping /etc/defaults/o2cb. It is now generated at install time
      with the same exact syntax as upstream.

  NOTE: debian/ dir has been stripped from upstream release tarball.

 -- Fabio M. Di Nitto <fabbione at ubuntu.com>  Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:51:32 +0200

Cheers
Fabio

--