[Ocfs2-devel] kernel BUG at ocfs2/alloc.c:1514

Gang He ghe at suse.com
Thu May 18 00:11:26 PDT 2017

Hello Russell,

I just went through the bug description from the link below,
Could you always meet this issue in your testing environment? since it looks like a simple direct write.
Second, could you describe the whole reproduce steps in details or provide a testing script which can make this bug happen?
Because, in our normal environment, I believe we can not meet this bug easily since the kernel version v4.9 is very new.

Thanks
Gang