[Ocfs2-devel] OCFS2 support which architectures and can the cluster work under mixed architectures?

Gang He ghe at suse.com
Wed Aug 5 22:49:26 PDT 2015

Hello Junxiao,

Thank for your information.

Is OCFS2 file system proved (or fully tested) only on x86 and x86_64 platform? my understanding is right? that means we should not recommend OCFS2 file sytem to the customers for being used under the other architectures in production before we do a full testing?

Thanks
Gang

--
<The HTML signature 'New Signature' does not contain any text>