[Ocfs2-devel] ocfs2-tools repository and documentation

Srinivas Eeda srinivas.eeda at oracle.com
Mon Dec 15 21:35:46 PST 2014

Hi Goldwyn, Germano

I have updated ocfs2-tools git repo with latest fixes :)

Germano,

following documentation is available for OCFS2

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37670_01/E37355/html/ol_ocfs2.html
http://www.oracle.com/us/technologies/linux/025995.htm
https://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/dist/documentation/v1.8/ocfs2-1_8_2-manpages.pdf
https://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/documentation/