[Ocfs2-devel] Quota locking fixes for OCFS2

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Mon May 17 12:17:46 PDT 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 06:18:01PM +0200, Jan Kara wrote:
>   OK, will do. In the mean time I have found one more possible deadlock
> which should be fixed by the attached patch so I'll add it to the series
> if you won't object.

	One question: is it possible for additional work to be added
between the time we call the cancel and the time we take the
dqonoff_mutex?  If it is not possible, ack on the patch and put it in
the series.

Joel

--

"The real reason GNU ls is 8-bit-clean is so that they can
 start using ISO-8859-1 option characters."

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com