[Ocfs2-devel] how to use run_lvb_torture.py ?

Marcos E. Matsunaga Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com
Mon Mar 17 05:08:07 PDT 2008

Coly,

You don't have to specify the hbdev. You will have the partition mounted
to run this test.

Make sure you set /dlm directory to 777. The user needs to have full
access to /dlm.

The domain is the UUID of the volume you are using.

debugfs.ocfs2 -R stats <device> |grep UUID

As for the lockname, I usually choose the biggest file I have on the
partition.

To get the lockname:

debugfs.ocfs2 -R "encode <filepath>" <device>

Regards,

Marcos Eduardo Matsunaga

Oracle USA
Linux Engineering

“The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not
necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.”