[Ocfs2-devel] how to use run_lvb_torture.py ?

Coly Li coyli at suse.de
Sun Mar 16 21:21:33 PDT 2008

When I tried to run run_lvb_torture.py, there were some parameters I don't know how to use.

>From the usage information,
run_lvb_torture.py [-d | --dlmfs <dlmfs path>] [-i | --iteractions <iteractions>] [-H | --hbdev
[-h|--help]

1) what is heartbeat device? Should I create a separated ocfs2 partition as a heartbeat device ?
2) what is domain and lockname ? how to set it ?

I tried to google it and check the code, since I do not have clear conception for domain/lockname,
the information was very limited for me.

Thanks in advance.

--
Coly Li
SuSE PRC Labs