[Ocfs2-devel] BTW: could some oracle people make the oss.oracle.com website more faster?

Coly Li coyli at suse.de
Wed Dec 12 09:47:08 PST 2007

rae l wrote:
> On Dec 12, 2007 9:34 AM, Mark Fasheh <mark.fasheh at oracle.com> wrote:
>> If pressed, I could think of even smaller patches someone could write which
>> would make a positive impact on Ocfs2.
>>         --Mark
> BTW: could some oracle people make the oss.oracle.com website more faster?
>
> Here I'm located in Shenzhen, China, this URL usually need 30 seconds
> or more to access:
> http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/
>
> All URLs under http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ are slow, the exception
> to that is: the wiki site is fast: http://oss.oracle.com/osswiki/OCFS2
>
> and I have checked my network environment: I use 2M ADSL at home and
> 6M ADSL at work, other domestic and foreign websites can always be
> loaded fast. so my network environment has no problem.

Maybe this is not issue of oracle website. It is slow in Beijing, too. But when I tried the
connection from HK and Germany, the whole page can be displayed within 3 seconds.
The ISP of mine in Beijing is a 2Mb ADSL from BBN, it seems website is fast enough, but connection
is slow...

Best regards.

--
Coly Li