[Ocfs2-devel] BTW: could some oracle people make the oss.oracle.com website more faster?

rae l crquan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:20:38 PST 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 9:34 AM, Mark Fasheh <mark.fasheh at oracle.com> wrote:
> If pressed, I could think of even smaller patches someone could write which
> would make a positive impact on Ocfs2.
>         --Mark
BTW: could some oracle people make the oss.oracle.com website more faster?

Here I'm located in Shenzhen, China, this URL usually need 30 seconds
or more to access:
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/

All URLs under http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ are slow, the exception
to that is: the wiki site is fast: http://oss.oracle.com/osswiki/OCFS2

and I have checked my network environment: I use 2M ADSL at home and
6M ADSL at work, other domestic and foreign websites can always be
loaded fast. so my network environment has no problem.

--
Denis Cheng