[Ocfs2-devel] Re: Process for adding bugs to bugzilla

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Wed Mar 3 14:29:50 CST 2004

talked to the folks here

I guess if you file a bug and you are working on it, then just keep it
assigned to yourself, if you file a bug and are not, then just assign to
default owner.

I think the guys here need to go through the bug database anyways and
see what bugs are filed so it's a little extra effort to look at other
folks bugs to see if it's simlar to what they 're looking into etc