[Ocfs2-devel] Process for adding bugs to bugzilla

Rusty Lynch rusty at linux.co.intel.com
Tue Mar 2 18:16:11 CST 2004

What process does the OCFSv2 project follow for the bugzilla database?
I just created a new bug for a specific problem with the 2.6 build that
I am attempting to figure out, so I just assigned the owner as myself.

Is this correct, or should the owner always be the maintainer for a given
area regardless of who is working on fixing the problem?  I have also worked on
projects that hold regular bug scrubs that own the task of assigning owners.

    --rusty