[Ocfs2-devel] A possible bug in kernel 2.6 porting

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Fri Apr 16 13:11:50 CDT 2004

In mount volume we let the nmthread loop OCFS_HEARTBEAT_INIT
times before signaling the mount thread via the osb->nm_init_event
wait queue. This is done inorder to stabilize the nmthread.

This should be the obvious place to start the investigation.

Or you could hit alt-sysrq-t during the mount to see where the mount
thread is "lounging".