[Ocfs-users] Follow up on async I/O question

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Wed Mar 24 17:46:09 CST 2004

no that hasn't been solved yet.

I am not sure why we ar still seeing some problems, actually, haven't
had time to look at some of the later reported issues. normally the
1.0.9-x and 1.0.10/11 should work fine. as long as the redologilfes are
created in 1 chunk. there is absolutely no reason why anything else
would fail. but I still have to double check.