[Ocfs-users] OCFS and multipathing

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Sat Mar 6 21:39:13 CST 2004

we are looking at mltipathing for 2.6 which would be rhel4 etc
not at rhel3

rhel3 has mdmpd or something which checks the devices
if you use linear and non persistent superblock, (append devices) you
shouldbe fine. or even just an md per partition wthiout persistent
superblock and use mdmpd

we haven't really tested that but i dont' see too many problems withthis
,even for clusters