[Ocfs-users] OCFS package for Oracle firewire kernel?

Chris Robertson Chris.Robertson at instill.com
Thu Mar 4 18:02:06 CST 2004

I'm trying to track down a binary ocfs package for the
2.4.21-9.0.1.ELorafw1smp kernel (the firewire kernel for RedHat EL 3 from
Oracle).  Alternatively I'll just build the module from the source rpm but
I'm getting the following when I try to build the module (either from the
src rpm or the tar.gz src file), "invalid suffix on integer constant" and
"syntax error before numeric constant" (in spinlock.h, module.h, and one
other header file).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris