[Ocfs-users] -o direct option : Oracle or RH implementation ?

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Mon Jan 26 11:49:02 CST 2004

that's oracle packages, which oracle supports, not sure if they are ever
going to be part of the base tree, if you have newer versions then we ll
have to have a look and update our packages to what red hat has and put
it on top of the latest.
its just very minor changes so I wouldn't be too worried about tar and
fileutils.