[Ocfs-users] -o direct option : Oracle or RH implementation ?

Priscilla S. Marques PRISCILLA.MARQUES at ORACLE.COM
Mon Jan 26 12:21:36 CST 2004

Hi,

  Please, could anyone clarify if the available RPMs on the OSS site, related to TAR and fileutils, were implemented by Oracle or by Red Hat ?

  If they were implemented by Oracle, are they certified/supported by Red Hat ?

  I am asking this, because my fileutils version appears to be higher than the recommended one, but still the DIRECT option is not available.

  I am on Red Hat AS 2.1 e27

Thanks,
  Priscilla Marques.