[Ocfs-devel] Re: [Ocfs-users] ocfs issues with 9.2.0.3

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Tue Nov 11 17:20:11 CST 2003

hm - ok so what is your layout

1- which device driver, and are you using powerpath or securepath
	we have had at least 3 customers that were pointing at us for
	perofrmance and it ended up being the driver in most cases

2- how many filesystems (ocfs) do you have

3- if you archive, do yuou arechive to 1 filesystem from all nodes, into
a seperate directory or the same dir.