[Ocfs-devel] RE: [Ocfs-users] [BUG] node 0 hangs until disk unmounted on node 1

Rui Amaral ramaral at rim.net
Wed Dec 10 14:02:31 CST 2003

I had something along those lines too and worked it out with an HP engineer.

We were HP XP512 as the shared disk with dual channels to the disk. The nodes hung because we had the disk mounted using the secondary channel as opposed to the primary channel (something about cluster filesystems not liking a secondary channel to shared disk - nto exactly clear on the details though). Once I mounted the disk using the primary channel the problem went away.

Maybe you are having this issue? Just something I have encountered.

HOH