[graalvm-users] GraalVM streaming week: performance bug hunting, Micronaut in Kubernetes and discovering Quarkus

Alina Yurenko alina.yurenko at oracle.com
Mon Mar 22 10:16:49 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

This week on Twitch we’ll talk about the following:

Tuesday March 23 on twitch.tv/shelajev
5pm CET / 9am PST / 9:30pm IST:
Micronaut & Kubernetes with Pavol Gressa
6pm CET / 10am PST / 10:30pm IST:
GraalVM Internship Program with Oleg Šelajev and Thomas Wuerthinger

Thursday March 11 on twitch.tv/thomaswue
5pm CET / 9am PST / 9:30pm IST:
Fun with Performance Bug Hunting with Yudi Zheng
6pm CET / 10am PST / 10:30pm IST:
Discovering Quarkus with Georgios Andrianakis, Jason Greene and Max Rydahl Andersen.

To get notifications when the streams go live, follow twitch.tv/shelajev <http://twitch.tv/shelajev> & twitch.tv/thomaswue <http://twitch.tv/thomaswue>. If you want to suggest a topic for our streams, feel free to share it in the #livestreams channel on GraalVM Slack <https://www.graalvm.org/slack-invitation>.

See you there!:)

Alina