[graalvm-users] Native Compilation for Macos and Windows

IT Admin itadmin at icd.binghamton.edu
Thu Jan 23 05:15:53 PST 2020

Hi, I’m a beginner with Graalvm and I would like to use it to compile a project to a native for MacOS and Windows10.  Currently we take our project’s jars and supporting jars and package them into an installer that creates a launcher on the user’s machine.  This all requires a jdk to be installed on the user’s machine.

I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction of how to utilize GraalVM to compile these jars into a native executable (a .app for MacOS and a .exe for Windows).

I’m just having a little trouble understanding the workflow of doing such a compilation.

Thank you
Mike