[graalvm-users] GraalVM VSCode Extensions are now live on Marketplace

Oleg Šelajev OLEG.SELAJEV at ORACLE.COM
Thu Nov 21 08:20:13 PST 2019

Hi!

Earlier this year we released the experimental VS Code extensions which provide support for applications developed with GraalVM: help with installing GraalVM and the language components, provide code completion for GraalVM polyglot applications, launch apps on GraalVM, attach the debugger, etc.

With the GraalVM 19.3 release we simplified the plugin installation process and the GraalVM VS Code extensions (Technology Preview) are now in the Marketplace: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/search?term=graalvm&target=VSCode <https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/search?term=graalvm&target=VSCode>, which means you can install them from VS Code itself or clicking a button in the browser.

If you have any feedback or feature requests for the extensions please reach out: https://github.com/oracle/graal/issues <https://github.com/oracle/graal/issues>

thank you!
Oleg