[graalvm-users] GraalVM 19.0 is released!

Oleg Šelajev OLEG.SELAJEV at ORACLE.COM
Tue May 14 10:50:15 PDT 2019

Hello!

We released GraalVM 19.0. It's a small journey for a few tar archives, but a giant leap for the GraalVM ecosystem.

After many release candidate builds and a year of feedback from the community, we believe that GraalVM finally is mature and ready for production use.

Here you can find the announcement blog post about it: https://medium.com/graalvm/announcing-graalvm-19-4590cf354df8 <https://medium.com/graalvm/announcing-graalvm-19-4590cf354df8>

The most notable changes are listed on the website: https://www.graalvm.org/docs/release-notes/#1900 <https://www.graalvm.org/docs/release-notes/#1900>
The binaries can be found there as well: https://www.graalvm.org/downloads/ <https://www.graalvm.org/downloads/>
Note that now there are early adopter builds for Windows including the JDK with the GraalVM compiler enabled, the Native Image capabilities, GraalVM's JavaScript engine and the developer tools.

Regards,
Oleg