[graalvm-users] TypeError error message

David Conrad DavidConrad at acm.org
Fri Jul 6 04:22:00 PDT 2018

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 6:16 AM Oleg Šelajev <oleg.selajev at oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi David!
>
> thanks for the kind words! It’s really great to receive feedback like that!
>
> Can you please submit an issue about the unhelpful error message to the GitHub repo: github.com/oracle/graal/issues maybe with a little bit more context. That is the best way to have them fixed!
>
> Thanks again,
> Oleg

Done.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_oracle_graal_issues_525&d=DwIFaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=CUkXBxBNT_D5N6HMJ5T9Z6rmvNKYsqupcbk72K0lcoQ&m=HYBODuO5sxu17LFOvi2R3-XE3-nBgIwBouvQROsUBfM&s=FTYT2cAPTrndxo_9wYI7ght56zUxtgtgjK6IAVqpJW4&e=

I should mention, I'm running the build of GraalVM for Ubuntu, but I'm
running it under the Windows Subsystem for Linux. I did mention that
in the issue, but only a brief note at the end. I realize that's a
configuration that might not be heavily tested, to say the least, but
it otherwise seems to work fine in that context.

Thanks and regards,
David