[graalvm-users] Polyglot bug

Thomas Wuerthinger thomas.wuerthinger at oracle.com
Tue Aug 14 10:09:33 PDT 2018

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks a lot for reporting these issues! It can be better to post the issues on GitHub such that there is some log on when the issue is resolved and who is working on it.

You can use https://github.com/oracle/graal/issues <https://github.com/oracle/graal/issues> or if it is an issue for one of the language projects (e.g., R in this case) for example https://github.com/oracle/fastr/issues <https://github.com/oracle/fastr/issues>.

- thomas