[graalvm-users] AWT and plots

Rodrigo Botafogo rodrigo.a.botafogo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:21:26 PDT 2018

Hello,

I'm now testing Ruby Interop with R by generating ggplot graphics.  On a
plot.  All this is working fine.  My question:

Is there a way to clear the awt panel to send another plot?  Is there a set
of APIs to control the output or do I need to end my Ruby script and start
a new one?

I tried to call awt() a second time after a sleep(5), but I got a null
pointer exception (could be a bug in my code.. did not investigate)

Thanks

--
Rodrigo Botafogo