[Tmem-users] compile error after patch tmem-xen

Dan Magenheimer dan.magenheimer at oracle.com
Wed Mar 25 19:46:34 PDT 2009

Hi Ruby --

Tmem is still under active development and I've been focused on keeping up with xen-unstable.  It is difficult to keep active development synchronized with many versions (of both xen and Linux) but I have started working on a patch to work with Xen 3.3.1 (not 3.3.0).  Would that work for you?  If so, I should have it in a few days.

Would you mind describing what you are planning to use tmem for?

Thanks,
Dan