[Tmem-users] compile error after patch tmem-xen

ruby young yangyang at les.buaa.edu.cn
Wed Mar 25 18:24:08 PDT 2009

Hi, all
    After I patched all of the tmem-xen-*.patch  and recompile xen 3.3.0,
There is an error:
    tmem.c: In function ‘pool_alloc’:
    tmem.c:678: error: too many arguments to function ‘alloc_xenheap_pages’
and I cannot find alloc_xenheap_pages functions in that place but
tmem_alloc_tmemheap_pages(0). What can I do if I want to try to use tmem?
     Thanks very much!

--
Best wishes

杨漾
北京航空航天大学计算机学院体系结构研究所
电话:010-82338059-132
邮件:9907yruby at gmail.com
地址:北京市海淀区学院路37号北京航空航天大学新主楼 G座1026
Yang Yang
Institute of Computer Architecture and System
BeiHang University(BUAA)
Tel: (86-10)82338059-132
Email: 9907yruby at gmail.com
Addr: Room 1026,Building G,The New Main Building,37# Xueyuan Rd.,Haidian
District, Beijing 100083, PRC