[Olt-users] Silent install of 11.1.0.6 fails with OLT-2.2-03

Anna Pereira annazpereira at gmail.com
Mon May 17 10:52:41 PDT 2010

Hi,

This is the first time I am using OLT, I have OLT 2.2-03 installed and
setup on OEL 5.4. The installation of 11.0.0.6 fails when I try to
execute OLT using the command: olt-schedule -f vc-validate.cmd -r. It
looks like the database installed successfully but installation of
patches failed. Attached are the run.tlg and patch.log files.

Also when I try to execute opatch after the silent-install of the
database fails, I get:
./opatch
Oracle Home is not set. OPatch cannot proceed!
OPatch returns with error code = 1

Has anyone else seen something similar? Any hints would be helpful.

Thanks
Anna