[Ocfs-users] rebooting after many read/write

"M.Atıf CEYLAN" mehmet at atifceylan.com
Mon Dec 9 01:22:47 PST 2013

Hi,
I have 24 ocfs2 volumes on FC storage on 2 ocfs2 node connected 10gig
fiber ethernet as back to back. When I start copy process from the some
ocfs2 volumes to another ocfs2 volumes via rsync program, one node
crashes (I tried many times). There is no any log message in the log
files (kern.log, messages etc.). When I add the "sleep 6" line between
each copy process, no problem. But if the sleep parameter is less than 5
again it crashes. I think the reason is default "commit=5" parameter.
Maybe DLM gives buffer overflow. I don't know :(

Any suggestion?
Thanks,
--
M.Atıf CEYLAN