[Ocfs-users] OCFS adding/removing nodes

David McWhinnie davidmcwhinnie at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 13:08:05 CST 2005

Just started happening, there is no other activity on
the system.  Everything is shutdown.

I was originally looking into a "no space left on
device issue" (lots of space left tho) while running
an RMAN restore....  Thought that was a fragmentation
issue, but reformated the partitions and the no space
error came back.  So at that point was trying a dd to
create a file and noticed the dd hanging along with
the messages about nodes being removed.

But when the no space left error occurs, the node
removal messages don't appear.

David