[Ocfs-users] OCFS adding/removing nodes

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Thu Jan 6 12:29:00 CST 2005

No, dd is mostly unrelated.
What those messages indicate that the heartbeat thread is not keeping up,
which is not good. Yes, all the processes requiring a cluster lock will hang
as a node is being evicted from the cluster.

That you are getting these errors with as low as 16 mounts is puzzling.

When do these errors messages pop up? Any relationship with the load on
the system?