[Ocfs-users] Ocfs and EMC Powerpath

Bruce Holzrichter bruce.holzrichter at monster.com
Thu Aug 4 12:57:49 CDT 2005

Were using PP 3.0.7, which is actually implemented by installing 3.0.5
and a "Patch" upgrade to 3.0.7.

According to the matrix, 3.0.7 is the supported version for 2.1 e59.

I used the RPM downloaded versions, which build a module from the
existing installed kernel, so you need the kernel source installed, but
a full kernel rebuild is not required.

Bruce