[Ocfs-users] Ocfs and EMC Powerpath

Kendall, Kim Kim_Kendall at inter-tel.com
Thu Aug 4 12:16:25 CDT 2005

We will certainly bump the kernel and ocfs version when the opportunity
presents itself. (Hard to do when the systems are in production)

Are you usinf PP 3 or PP 4? I saw in a PP doc (PP 3.0) that a kernel
rebuild is necessary.

----
Kim Kendall       Sr Unix Administrator
Inter-Tel, Inc.   http://www.inter-tel.com/