[Ocfs-users] Back to the Async I/O questions/issues

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Thu Jun 17 15:26:52 CDT 2004

debugocfs -f /filepath_without_mountpath  /dev/sdX
will list the fileentry.

1. granularity should be -1 (and local_ext=true).
2. only extents[0] should have values.
        extent[0].file_off = 0
        extent[0].num_bytes = 106496
        extent[0].disk_off = 181178368

All log files need to be contiguous. You can do that manually by
creating a file using dd and then reusing the file as a log file.
ocfsextfinder shows the largest free contiguous blocks available.