[Ocfs-users] Back to the Async I/O questions/issues

David McWhinnie davidmcwhinnie at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 07:58:24 CDT 2004

Sunil Wrote:
"So, if anyone were to ask, does ocfs support asyncio,
the easier answer is no. However, if someone
persisted, the answer is, only if your logfiles are
contiguous. And as that gets into reading debugocfs
outputs, the user has to make the determination, if
the effort is worth the gain in performance."

I guess I am persisting.  We are seeing some
performace issues and would like to turn on Async I/O.
 Any advice for turning on and reading the debugocfs
outputs?