[Ocfs-users] My node is restarted when running OCFS

Eric Hensley eric.hensley at instill.com
Fri Jul 23 14:52:12 CDT 2004

As I recall, the hangcheck-timer module that comes with SLES 8 is
buggy.  We had this same problem.  Get the hangcheck-timer source from
oss.oracle.com and compile your own - this should fix the problem.  The
Cluster Manager loads the hangcheck-timer module when it starts, if I
recall correctly.

Eric Hensley
Director, IT
Instill Corp.