[Ocfs-users] Moving ocfs file system to a new SAN

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Tue Jul 6 22:18:49 CDT 2004

actually the -m stuff is not really used. you can mount wherever you
want it. so that should not cause any rtrouble. just ignore what the
value is.

make sure you use our updated utils with the dd that supports o_direct
and dd the files over, and use o_direct=yes and bs=10M or so. or at least
1Mb in size   it will be much better.

Wim