[Ocfs-users] OCFS - NFS

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Sun Jun 29 01:04:34 CDT 2003

you know, when I do this, on the serverside, I don't even get a
notification when you do ls on the client. in ocfs.

ls <filename> seems to work, but plain ls doesn't , so something in the
clientside is not doing it's work

anyways, it would be intresting to get this working but we have a lot of
work on the "official" version, if someone out there wants to fix this,
its gpl ;) the wonderful world of anyone can help figure it out.

when time permits we ll have a look at it,