[linux-sparc-users] netboot?

Jeremy Hansen jeremy at skidrow.la
Thu Jul 21 20:34:23 PDT 2016

Just curious if there’s any notes on net booting Oracle sparc in to installation.  Attempting to use the available img files from the images/ results in:

ERROR: /packages/obp-tftp: Last Trap: Fast Data Access MMU Miss

which I’ve seen with other distributions.  There’s an older Debian distribution that seems to work.  This has something to do with the image being too big?

Any hints would be appreciated.  I’m trying to get Oracle Sparc running on a handful of machines.  Our systems are T5220’s.

Thank you
-jeremy