[graalvm-users] Trouble with Apple OS X

Eric Kolotyluk eric at kolotyluk.net
Thu Sep 28 00:23:26 UTC 2023

Rainer... cudos... that fixed the problem...

    ./java -version
    java version "21" 2023-09-19
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment Oracle GraalVM 21+35.1 (build
    21+35-jvmci-23.1-b15)
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Oracle GraalVM 21+35.1 (build
    21+35-jvmci-23.1-b15, mixed mode, sharing)

I seem to remember this from long ago, but for some reason did not find
the instructions for Mac OS this time. It is interesting that I have to
do this for Graal but not for the standard JDK? 🤔

Mac OS seems much happier now...

Daniel, no, I did not use SDKMan. I have never used that before, but I
have heard of it.

It's sad that Apples diagnostics are not helpful in this context.

Cheers, Eric